Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mitzy - Thank You

Another note from Mitzy,
I JUST GOT YOUR BOOK IN THE MAIL TODAY! I sat down & read it the entire way through. I cannot tell you how much it meant to read your story! Yours is very similar to mine.
I have been dealing with so many emotions ever since it happened, and have alot of days when I felt very alone & that nobody knew how I was feeling. Everything you said really hit home, and for the first time in months, I have not felt so alone in this journey.
Your book has been such a blessing to me!!!
I am sorry for the loss of your son Jeremiah, but I am rejoicing with you for his life & that someday we will meet our babies in Heaven!!
Thank you for writing this book. It has truly been a help to me, and I am sure it will be a help to so many more women.
God Bless!
Mitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment