Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Do you have a miscarriage story to share? Advice? Encouragement?

I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything to this sight.  My life has gotten very busy with my four kids.  I have a friend who has been encouraging me to start this up again for purposes of having a link to order my book.
The stories on here are still being an encouragement and support.
*** If you would like me to add your story...please send it to my email address mthanke@juno.com, and I will get it copied over to here.***
I am also trying to see if I could get my paypal connected to this website, so I can take orders directly from here.  Things are so much better than they used to be with technology....I have to try to figure it all out 😉 Please be patient as I try to "modernize" my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment